Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 23 November 2014

Vote for the 2015 Scarlet Letter SAL!

Hello Everyone!  As we near the end of the year it is time to start thinking of what is to come in the New Year so we have started a vote for a SAL stitch-a-long for 2015!

Here are nine samplers to choose from, all which are primarily cross stitch and a few with a sprinkling of specialty stitches.  For this first round of voting please comment on this post (or on the facebook post in the group here!) which samplers you have an interest in stitching, you can choose more than one!!!  example: 1, 4, 6, 9 etc.  ****DUE TO OVERWHELMING INTEREST the first round vote will end November 30th at Noon EST**** and the three most popular samplers chosen will then go to a final vote!  For details on each pattern please go to The Scarlet Letter website.


Lots of great samplers to choose from!  So hard to choose just one!  

Looking forward to us all stitching together into 2015!  xxxxx



13 comments:

Laurie Arp said...

4 or 8

Margaret said...

2, 4, 5, and 8 are all on my to stitch list!

Jeannine520 said...

#4. Of course 2,3,5 and 8 would make me happy too but I've really been wanting to stitch #4 for years.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I really love Quaker designs so number 9 gets my vote!

Carla Bowlin said...

4 or 9.

Ann Proudley said...

2, 4 and 8

zenuwpees said...

I give my vote to 1 and 9 Marie-Claire

carolm said...

#5 like all of them and I have already stitched a couple

DawnM said...

#1 or #5 for me.

Krista said...

So many to love! Like potato chips it is hard to have just one!

Fiona said...

I vote for 2, 6 and 9.

Mary Banks said...

2,5 and 9 would have my vote.

Krista said...

Voting is CLOSED and the tallying has begun!