Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 6 October 2014

JCS 1707 Progress

Hello everyone!

I am finally doing an update on my JCS sampler.  It's been some time since I've posted here.  I had quite the tumultuous time in early September with the school strike, which is now over thankfully.  But now I am busy with school and have little time for stitching, although stitching does occur.  The JCS sampler is so ornate and beautiful and I think it'll take me a lot of time to get it completed.  Here are some photos of what it looks like now...along with a naughty cat. 



Titus always flops onto my stitching when I take it out to be photographed.  Thankfully, he is gentle and doesn't use his claws but I do need to get the fur off of it! 

Hugs to all and happy stitching!

Anne

6 comments:

llknbillburg said...

Lovely! Not in my stash but you are making it hare to resist!! Laura

Krista said...

Love it! Looks like Titus loves it too!

Nicola said...

Your sampler is looking so pretty Anne. Titus is a very well loved cat.

Bethany said...

Thank you for sharing not only JCS, but the star of the photo, Titus.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful, this is one sampler which really needs close up photos to see all the detail.
And it's always good to see Titus too.

zenuwpees said...

Congreatulation with your beautiful sampler hugs Marie-Claire