Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 15 August 2014

We have a winner !!

Well done Bethany your name has been pulled out of the hat for the monthly draw. You have won a pair of Sullivan Scissors with a note pad from Needlework Press. 

A big THANK YOU to Carmen for her generosity in sponsoring this month's prize. 

Carmen is currently at Nashville and the prize will be posted on her return.







Next month draw has been sponsored by Elizabeth and we have six charts to be won.

Elizabeth had great fun choosing the charts and finally decided on

Winds on the Wold - 1st name
Elizabeth Wisler - 2nd name
Mary Witherspoon - 3rd name
AnnVandervuer - 4th name
Sun and Moon - 5th name
Christmas Sampler - 6th name

To be  entered into the draw for next month's prize you need to post your progress, every post will give you an entry.

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise. I turned on the computer to check the blog, before calling it an evening, at least for my computer. What did a find??.......

I have a BIG SMILE on my face. My husband just asked me, what's up???? I screamed and said, I can't believe I won again and another wonderful gift.

As you all know, I am working on Mary Ann Macdonald. I won her last year during Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year.....

Thank you Carmen

JoAnn said...

Oh my goodness, do I have a lucky daughter? Yes I do. What lovely gifts. The scissors are beautiful and I know Bethany will be using the notebook for a long time.

I also wish to thank Carmen for her lovely donations. It was very kind of her.

Jenny said...

Congratulations Bethany! What beautiful prizes to be enjoyed!

Cindy L said...

Congratulations, Bethany!! Thank you to both Carmen and Elizabeth for their generosity!

Faye said...

Congrats Bethany!!!! The giving ness of stitchers is all around us~ way to go!!

Stitch Wizard said...

What a wonderful giveaway!! I have to get my stitching mojo back and this may be a huge help for me to inspire me to get my needle going! Thank you for doing this for all of us to enjoy!!! It has been very hot here where I live and I need to just get motivated. Thank you for this jumpstart!

Kaisievic said...

Great giveaway and great motivation for me to pull out my Scarlet Sampler WIP. Thanks, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth said...

This is the end of my 60th year celebrations and I am want to finish my year of celebration in style. I have to say a huge thank you to Nicola who inspired me to try something very different. Nicola…from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Carmen Sutton said...

Sorry to take so long to congratulate you on the win Bethany, I just returned from the St Charles needlework market and ran by the post office today with your goodies so be on the lookout!