Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 6 July 2014

After a break......

April was spent stitching diligently and I achieved a lot. Then the cold weather set in and out came the knitting needles. Jumper finished. Sophia is well on her way to completion. I can't put her down now.
The top panel is complete. I became bored with all the cross stitch and had noticed the original sampler butterflies and corner flowers were in  something like stem stitch. So I did that too. I am so pleased.  The colours are so pretty.
Hopefully it won't be long and I will have another finish to post. Bye for now.

10 comments:

Vera said...

So gorgeous. Love your stem stitch. Can't wait to see the finish!!

Krista said...

So very pretty!!!

Bethany said...

Very lovely, thank you for the close up of the butterfly. Yes, a finish is right around the corner.....

Jenny said...

You are almost there! Sophia is a stunner...love the butterfly!

Nicola said...

I really want to stitch Sophia and seeing yours is an absolute joy. Thank you for sharing.

Serena B said...

Beautiful sampler and stitching too! Thanks for sharing your progress,I can see why she is so hard to put down,lovely.

Lanie said...

Oh so pretty! ... 'Sophia' is another sampler that always makes me happy. Your stitching is beautiful and has made me add this to my 'must do' list!
Enjoy ... can't wait to see her completed!

Erica near Chicago said...

This looks like fun. I love your work on the butterflies.

Cindy L said...

This is such a pretty sampler. Your stem stitching is beautiful.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

You must be close to finishing now. I have been traveling and not able to keep up with the blog.

Your work is gorgeious!