Miss Rogers was finished yesterday evening. I have chosen the sentiment as she has given me the confidence to stitch samplers that I was nervous about. She has opened a door for me and the next sampler is Eliz. Cox. Lanie will be joining me and Sandra has given me some links to photos on her blog which will guide me through the chart.
I made some changes to Ruthy - the most noticeable being the strawberies which I satin stitched. I used AVAS and 36ct Floba in Cream.
If you have not used stem stitch before I would reccommend that you try it. The stitch is so versatile and amazingly fluid.
I am looking forward to seeing Debbie, Debby and Bob's Ruthys grow.