I've been watching Lisa's progress on her lovely Hornbook Bestiary from the beginning, and now that she's finished hers, I've decided to start on mine. lol! I've gotten slightly farther than this since I took this picture, but only a bit.
I'm using the kit materials provided in the AVAS kit from Marsha. I'm loving stitching this so far! The over one tent on 35ct is a nice change. I'm also using the millennium frame and lap stand to hold the linen, which works really well for this piece.
I'm not very consistent in working on Scarlet Letter pieces. It's nice to be stitching one again, and to be using lovely AVAS silks again.