Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 18 May 2014

American Quaker Progress

Hi Everyone!

I have been working on the American Quaker Band Sampler lately.  I am enjoying the colors and the simplicity of the letters.

American Quaker Band Sampler
32 ct Examplar Lakeside Linen with dmc

We had a beautiful day here in Connecticut today.  Here is a pic I took this afternoon...


So nice seeing the sunshine out and all the trees in Spring green!  I guess all the rain has been worth it!  

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!



8 comments:

Jenny said...

Your American Quaker is looking great so far! Love the horses and all that green! Beautiful.

Elisabetta said...

Wonderful stitch! Beautiful landscape with hourses!

Bethany said...

Another beautiful Quaker sampler, enjoy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful day. The sky is absolutely stunning......

zenuwpees said...

Un beau debut de broderie et des belles foto's bonne broderie Marie-Claire

Vera said...

So pretty. Love the Quaker sampler. And yes, the landscape is gorgeous as well. Nice that warmer weather is finally here (well, periodically in PA anyway..up and down and up and down temperature-wise here)

Nicola said...

This is definitely starting to take shape now Krista. It is hard to find a piece to settle into too after a big one but I think you have found it.

Cindy L said...

Krista, the colors look so pretty on this sampler. I have this one on my list too but have been doing so many alphabet samplers lately that I need to mix it up after the ones I an currently stitching. Love the photos!

Merilde said...

This looks lovely. I do like this sampler - need to add it to my list!
Lori