Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 7 April 2014

JCS Progress

Hello everyone!

I hope all is well with everyone and that you are all happily stitching away.  I have been very slow with my JCS progress since I've had other stitching commitments to work on.  Thankfully, the peacock is finished! He took a long time to stitch, many frogs later, he is done! There's another creature beside him, I think a griffon or lion-like creature, that is equally large.  I hope to tackle him in the next little while!  Here's JCS so far...pardon the wrinkles!


I am loving all of the progress on the samplers here.  If only there was more time in the day for stitching!!

Take care

Anne

5 comments:

Jenny said...

You are doing a great job so far. Love that peacock!

Lanie said...

Quite the handsome peacock, Anne! And I agree, if only there were more hours ............. :)

Nicola said...

I could do with some hours of me time for stitching too !!!

I agree with Lanie - he is a handsome peacock.

zenuwpees said...

Belle avancé Marie-Claire

Bethany said...

Everyone has been doing a lot of stitching and posting these days. I had better get busy.