Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Ellenor Wykcs - Band 3



There has been so much excitement in the build up to the V & A visit I quite forgot to post about Ellenor. I finished Band 3 on Sunday.

I am unable to access a PC at the moment and am relying on my ipad to post and cannot resize my photo so to fit it onto the blog I have to post this is portrait.


Here is an overall shot. The colours are a delight. I think Ellenor must of been a very happy, cheery person.

I am going to settle down with EK now and work her next band.

10 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Stunning sampler!

Serena B said...

Very beautiful Nicola,what a colorful sampler!

Bethany said...

Lovely and still finding time to stitch

Vera said...

The colors in this are so vibrant. Love it Nicola -- beautiful stitching.

Lanie said...

Oh Nicola! those colors are delicious! And your stitching ... as always ... is beautiful. I am completely enjoying your journey with Miss Ellenor.

Bhooma said...

Loooking more and more beautiful with each band. It is going to take me years to get to where you are right now let alone finish it !!

Krista said...

GORGEOUS!!

Terri said...

So pretty!!

zenuwpees said...

I love it bravo Marie-Claire

Cindy L said...

WOW...just gorgeous stitching!