I've been trying to start Ellenor Wycks as part of an SAL.
This is as far as I've managed to stitch:
Actually, I had the whole row of red double running acorns worked in and had started the pale gold fill-in. That is when I discovered that I had gone over three threads instead of two in one spot. Since this is a symmetrical band with a matching set of acorns, I would either have to remember where I went off so I could duplicate it (not likely) and deal with slightly changing a leaf motif (also not likely) or rip it back.
So I ripped.
In the US, we went on Daylight Savings Time last night, which meant one less hour of sleep and/or stitching time. I'm blaming that.