Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

A Post for Barbara G - Ruthy Rogers Framed


I always look forward to opening an email from Barbara G as there is often a photograph of her beautiful needlework attached.

Barbara wrote:-

"I received Ruthy todayI said I would choose a frame that Ruthy herself might have chosen but once I started to look at frames I had to control myself.  I feel that this one is a bit more ornate than I might have chosen but I really like it.  I think the leafy part echoes the wonky leaves that Ruthy stitched".


I personally feel that Barbara and Ruthy have chosen very well.

11 comments:

Fiona said...

Love finish.

woolwoman said...

beautiful stitching and a perfect frame in my opinion. Melody

Radka said...

So, so beautiful!

Krista said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the detail, your stitches are amazing, Barbara!

Inguna said...

Gorgeous sampler, gorgeous stitching and I like your choice of frame

Ann said...

The frame compliments Ruthy so beautifully! What a lovely job.

Lanie said...

Oh how I love Miss Ruthy ... she always gives me a smile! Beautiful moulding, Barbara. I enjoy photos of the framed pieces ... thank you for sharing!

Debbie Bauer said...

Ruthy is beautiful! Very nice frame.

Jenny said...

What a beautiful job in choosing a frame! I think Ruthie would be so pleased both with the stitching of your sampler and the choice of frame :) Well done!

Vera said...

Gorgeous framing -- love it, and a gorgeous finish as well.

Erica near Chicago said...

What a wonderful finish! I love the framing.