Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 9 March 2014

A Parrot A Leopard A Lion progress

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything here.  I haven't been working on Scarlet Letter pieces for a while.  But I finally started A Parrot A Leopard A Lion.  I'm using 50/62ct linen from Lakeside Linens (Vintage Light Examplar) with a Tudor Silk conversion from the Attic.  Here is my progress so far.


I put the quarter in for size reference.  I'm enjoying this stitch a lot!  I'm also enjoying seeing everyone's progress on so many beautiful designs.  The gallery is wonderful!  Thanks again, Joann and Nicola!


9 comments:

samplerlover said...

Your P,L,L is looking really lovely Margaret. Your Parrot looks like some that are in my Garden at the moment.

Debbie Bauer said...

Did I read that stitch count right? Your stitching is absolutely beautiful!

Bethany said...

Wow, you are amazing stitching PLL with this count linen. The detail is stunning.....

Lanie said...

Oh my goodness, Margaret! your PLL is exquisite!! The 50ct and silks are absolutely beautiful!

Krista said...

WOW, 50/62?! amazing work, Margaret!

Vera said...

So beautiful (and so tiny!!) Margaret. Love the colors of the silks you are using.

Anne said...

It's amazing Margaret!! So teeny tiny! This is yet another chart I want badly!! Something about the whimsical flowers and animals that I love about it. Gorgeous silks and colours make me happy :D

Nicola said...

I am in awe of your stitching Margaret. Thank you for sharing it with us. It will be beautiful on your casket.

Serena B said...

Margaret,your simply amazing! Your so talented with all your needlework samplers,what a beauty PLL is...gorgeous!