Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Scarlet Letter Year Blog continuing in 2014

I am sure you are all aware that the Scarlet Letter Year blogs will be continuing after the end of the official challenge on 20th February 2014.

My task has been to contact all 200 contributing stitchers to find out who wishes to continue after the end of February.  If you have not seen an email from me to this effect then please check your spam boxes.

No-one will be removed from the blog until the 28th February 2014 and you will all be eligible for the draws up until then.  If you change your mind later you can rejoin or post by sending Nicola or me your photos.

The vast majority of contributors have said they wish to continue actively stitching and posting which is fantastic news.  A few have said that their personal circumstances mean they would like to pass their place onto someone on our waiting list.  I will be contacting all those who currently post via a Blog Buddy very soon.

This has been a most amazing experience, I've seen some beautiful samplers and thoroughly enjoyed the whole year.  I hope that you will all continue to enjoy the blogs whether you are stitching along with us or watching our progress.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Looking forward to stitching into 2014 and beyond with all of you!

Vera said...

Yes, definitely looking forward to more SL samplers and finishes!!

Nicola said...

Me too, this has been an amazing experience. I feel so blessed to have been stitching alongside you all.