Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Post on behalf of Bob from Winderwood Farm

Here is my latest progress picture of Abigail Gould:


I have a few pictures of Scarlet Letter pieces and one of the Jane Ballard sampler that Marsha mentions in a description of the Rebecca Cullin sampler.  Yes that one is in my stash along with 62 other Scarlet Letter pieces!  I moved a couple years ago and still have boxes packed while we refurbish a 1830's inn.
Justice

Mary Gail


Scottish Sampler

Boscobel Oak

Damaris Underwood






5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wow! Gorgeous pieces - I especially like Justice and Mary Gail.

Bethany said...

Wow, what a wonderful group of samplers. I would love to help go through your boxes. It would be like hitting the jackpot.....

Debbie Bauer said...

I agree with Bethany it would be like hitting the jackpot! Your samplers are beautiful. They will look lovely hanging in your refurbished Inn!

Nicola said...

Justice and Mary jump off the page. I love all your samplers and hope you post some more very soon.

Cindy L said...

Wow! Beautiful samplers. Would love to see what other samplers you have and photos of your inn.