Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Love is..... A Finish!

I am doing a happy dance here!  My Love is the Road of Peace ornament is finished!

Hooray, I have a Scarlet Letter finish...finally!

Love is the Road of Peace
perforated paper with dmc thread

And now back to my SDW....  this is where I had left off....

SDW German Sampler

Hoping I can finish this before the challenge end!  

Happy Weekend and Happy Stitching to All!  xxxx




9 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish, Krista! Your ornament is just lovely. I have always chosen a larger sampler to stitch from SL, but your ornament and Erica's miniature finish of S. Wood have sent me back to look at the smaller things :) It looks likes another happy dance soon with SDW. That will be exciting too. Happy Stitching!

Nicola said...

HURRAY - well done Krista and I love the way in which you have made this sweet sampler into an ornament.

You definitely can finish SDW - you can, you can, you can.

Elizabeth said...

I just love your ornament. Go for it with SDW!

Elizabeth said...

I just love your ornament. Go for it with SDW!

Lanie said...

Krista...love, love, love how you finished 'Love Is' ... I am writing that down in my future projects notebook!
SDW is if course spectacular! You are almost there ... sending you lots of positive mojo for a SLY grand finish!

Kevin said...

That SDW is just BEAUTIFUL! You can finish in time..no pressure, just lots of encouragement from your fellow stitchers!!

Bethany said...

Wow, that's a wonderful goal.... Good luck and happy stitching.

Cindy L said...

Krista, congratulations on your ornament finish....just love the idea. Your SDW is beautiful and hear my cheer to keep the momentum going for another finish soon.

Vera said...

Beautiful finish on Peace -- love it. And SDW is amazing. You can do it!!!