Header Photo

Header Photo
Lisa's Hornbook Bestiary

Translate

Thursday, 20 February 2014

In the Nick of Time

I thought this last finish was not going to be.
However I was able to put in the last few eyelet letters just in time!
This has been the best year of stitching, inspired by of all your  finishes I have been able to finish 2 works in progress and start and finish 3 samplers over the past year.
Thank you Nicola and Jo for the idea and all of your hard work to make this wonderful year happen.
I am looking forward to another year full of inspiration.
My last finish
Jane Parish
DMC
35 ct Natural Linen 

8 comments:

Inguna said...

Very nice! Love this sampler and your finish is beautiful!

Krista said...

Fantastic finish!

Bethany said...

I am amazed at the last minute rush to the finish. Congratulations. Doesn't it feel soooooooooo good...

Lanie said...

Wow Carmen! ... this is a spectacular finish! ... Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish, Carmen.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations.....beautiful!

Anne said...

It's gorgeous Carmen! I really like the optical illusion of that shape within the letters. This is such a neat piece!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Have you had your needle in smoking mode? Great finish!