Rachel went to the framers today and I started Ellenor Wykcs tonight as part of a SAL.
After seeing Barbara H's finish of EK I have decided to stitch her too alongside (literally). I had the perfect cut of fabric to stitch both on. With a three each margin allowance for each sampler the width of linen required was 27" and the one I had was 28" - perfect.
After looking at this photo I am not too happy how the lemon satin stitchers are sitting on band 1 so will unpick them tomorrow.
It is an awful night with a gale force storm battering Trewoon. This evening we have had a power cut and thunder and lightening. I suspect we will have another tree down by the morning.