Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Band 4 - EK 1653


My needles have been flying on this band. I must confess that I did get some extra time in this afternoon whilst a workman was attending to a job in the house and I was house bound.


These little boxers are cuties with their pink legs and bare torsos. I am not quite sure what the dark peach squares are meant to be on their bodies !!! 

I have received some AVAS silks today and the letter B appears after the shade number. Does anyone know what this signifies?

10 comments:

Sharon H said...

Beautiful!

Debbie Bauer said...

Your needles have been flying!! Your EK is looking very pretty. All the pink really does make it a sisterly(feminine)like sampler! Love it!

Bethany said...

Will you pass this on to one of your sister's? If you do, there will be two more samplers in the making. You'll need two more verse's as well. I have had this with AVAS as well. I don't know, but will try and find out.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

It once meant dye lot. It could mean a slightly different shade.

Lanie said...

Very pretty, Nicola! Love the funny little boxers!

Vera said...

Oh those boxers are just too cute with their pink legs -- love them. Nicola - you are amazing...such gorgeous stitching and so fast!!

Jenny said...

Love those boxers...too funny...and your stitching is beautiful as always! It always amazes me how much you accomplish and so quickly!

Cindy L said...

Such exquisite stitching!

Laura said...

Beautiful!
You're very quick

Silkstitcher - Kay Lynn said...

Nicola
Sorry, ?I've been absent so long. I was so behind on some family things that had to get done. I'll be back by next week. I totally live this sampler. I've been watching your progress through the emails. I don't understand how you stitch so fast! I'm not sure when your exact birthday is, but I must have missed it! If I did, Happy, happy belated birthday! GMAT a god richly bless you through another year. I hope to have my Grace and Dorcas finished this year. Grace is almost done! Have a great time stitching, friend! Kay Lynn