Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 8 February 2014

A Post for Serena B - Ann Grimshaw


This has been quite the Scarlet Letter Year Challenge for me, as I have not been able to have much progress due to a unusually busy year.  Yet,when I had a moment or two Ann has been a delight to spend my time with.

Therefore, I will keep plodding along into 2014 with Ann. It's been wonderful taking part of this challenge,and with such talented needle workers! Thanks everyone,for sharing your SL stitching journeys,especially Nicola, Jo, Krista and Marsha for making this all possible.

Serena B

6 comments:

Krista said...

I will enjoy stitching into 2014 with you as well Serena! Your Ann Grimshaw is beautiful. The dark thread is so striking. Mine is hardly started but I hope to get back to it soon!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Serena, This is such a lovely sampler. I should order this one, as I love Quaker samplers.
Melinda

Mary said...

Serena, you are on your way with Miss Ann! She's such a beauty, well worth the time and commitment she requires. I'll enjoy watching yor progress on her!

Elizabeth said...

Miss Ann is coming along very nicely. I love Quaker motifs.

Jenny said...

Ann is such a beautiful sampler! I will enjoy watching you work on yours and hopefully will have a chance to work on mine as well.

Bethany said...

Yes it was a wonderful year and we all wish we could stitch like many women and men in this group. They have sure kept us inspired......