Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 21 February 2014

A Post for Maria Del Valle - MD 1660 The Unicorn Sampler



At last I can show a new progress of MD 1660 The Unicorn Sampler  

I'm doing the first band of this sampler; and here is the figure of almost complete unicorn!! 
This part of the work was just very slow to do, because it's like to do lace with needle. Since in each square you must to spend several times the needle and keep the same proper tension on your stitches... but I love my Unicorn Sampler!!
I am very glad I joined this group because there are friends and all I can to see, enriches me.  I am very grateful for that.
Also thank you so much by the beautiful sampler Miriem Brocklehurst 1726!!



Maria del Valle "

14 comments:

Joanne O'H said...

Maria, your progress is stunning. You must be so proud of your sampler. Please keep the photos coming. I can't wait to see more.

Jenny said...

Absolutely beautiful, Maria!

Erica near Chicago said...

Oh my, that is absolutely lovely.

Nicola said...

Your needlework is exquisite. I can never tire of seeing such beautiful work and feel very blessed that you have shared this with us.

Kevin said...

This is stunning! You are quite a talented stitcher, Maria. Can't wait to see this as you continue your beautiful work.

Jennifer Cameron said...

Very impressed, Maria. Your work is stunning.

Heritage Hall said...

Such exquisite work, Maria. Is it
any wonder you love the results of your hard work? Awaiting more
of the same as you progress....

Stitching Noni said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning! Amazing needlework :) I wish I could do something like that - it is so beautiful... And to add to its beauty there is a unicorn - love unicorns :)

samplerlover said...

Absolutely beautiful. I have always wanted to have a go at doing this. It's on my Bucket List.

Maria del Valle said...

I'm feeling a great emotion, after to read these words from other embroiderers, Thank you so much with all my heart to all.

Bethany said...

Your stitching is perfection. This sampler is really coming along nicely and I look forward to the next band

Cindy L said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I've yet to try this technique. Love seeing your photos.

Vera said...

Oh my! I just love, love, love this. So pretty and your stitching is gorgeous! Please keep the pictures coming.

Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful and I have no idea of how you have managed to something like this. It is totally beyond my skill level but so lovely to see your exquisite needlework.