Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 2 February 2014

A Challenge to Complete the Challenge

We are in the Final Countdown to 20th February now, so the question is - Can I complete Elizabeth Burrows by then?


I have the rest of this eyelet alphabet, half a satin stitch alphabet (for some reason Elizabeth only went up to M for that one) then there are four rows of Elizabeth's personal details including her year of birth 1709 which matches my date of birth 17/09.

I worked out I have three days per row to complete!  I wonder who else is pushing it to the wire to finish on time?

7 comments:

Krista said...

I am with you too, Jo! I am hoping to finish my SDW in time as well before the 20th! We can do it!!! Your sampler looks awesome!!

Nicola said...

I am sat here now stitching as fast as I can to finish my adaptation of Rachel. I have hone cross eyed !!

You can definitely do it Jo, you can do anything you put your mind to.

Lanie said...

Jo, your 'Elizabeth Burrows' looks fabulous...I really like the colors and linen you are using!
Sending you positive stitching mojo for a great SLY finish!
It's still iffy if I will finish my current project ... I'd love to have it done ... we'll see!

Vera said...

Jo, your sampler looks gorgeous. You can do it!!!

Bethany said...

Yes you can, Yes You Can, YES YOU CAN...... We wish you happy stitching, the Finish Gallery is calling.......

Jenny said...

You can do it Jo! Elizabeth looks lovely. I am frantically stitching Margaret Randolph...OMG I need to post...not sure if I will finish but am giving it a huge effort. I agree with Nicola...I am going cross-eyed :)

Cindy L said...

Here's a cheer of encouragement for you! I'm hoping to finish Eliza Tagg and giving myself stitching goals by certain dates to complete.