Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Spot Motif Update

I am trying out my new tablet tonight. I hope this works! I thought I should update my Spot Motif sampler. I have outlined the entire top and have now filled in the unicorn and the blue flower. I put Rebecca Cullin away before taking a new photo last time. I am glad the blog will continue- I enjoy the daily SAL photos. I have purchased a few more SLs and will probably start Dona Dorthea or Ruth Bachelor later this year. OK, so my photo is too big, and I can't figure out how to make it smaller. I'll drag out a real computer tomorrow and try to shrink it.

10 comments:

Inguna said...

Beautiful!

Krista said...

Gorgeous work! The over one detail is amazing looks like it is printed right on the linen!

Bethany said...

Coming along nicely.

Faye said...

This is just wonderful!!!

Faye said...

This is just wonderful!!!

Vera said...

Gorgeous! Love this one too (guess I love them all).

Jenny said...

Your sampler is looking just beautiful, Rebecca.

Maria del Valle said...

A beautiful embroidery, love the unicorn!!

Cindy L said...

Beautiful stitching!

Nicola said...

Absolutely gorgoeus. Your stitching is so fine.

If you are using the blogger app go into settings and opt for image resolution to reduce the photo size.