Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Rachel Jarratt - Band 7 & clam shells


Before I finish up for the evening I wanted to share with you the clam shell part of this band. It is so pretty and the colours !!!

The chart gives the option of stitching the shells over 1 or 2 and I chose the latter.

I am not too sure about the last bit of work on the centre flower. I think that I may be unpicking a small area that is not sitting well but will decide tomorrow when I have fresh eyes.

Nightie night - N x

13 comments:

Margaret said...

So so gorgeous! Love the colors!

samplerlover said...

It's really lovely Nicola. Love it.

llknbillburg said...

So beautiful! She rapidly moving up the list!! Laura

Carmen Sutton said...

Love the colors

Jenny said...

I am really loving this sampler :)

Lelia said...

Wow. i don't think I've ever stitched clam shells - yours are bright and colorful!

The flower looks nice to me. Lovely design ; )

Krista said...

Beautiful!!

Lanie said...

So very pretty!

Bethany said...

Very very nice, but I know you enough by now, the frog monster is probably calling your name, if you haven't already rippet......

Pamela said...

The clam shells must have been so much fun to stitch! Love the layers of color on this piece.

Vera said...

Oh! So gorgeous Nicola. The colors are wonderful. Love the clam shells.

Theresa said...

This is just incredible...so pretty! Maybe just maybe I can tackle this one someday....love those colors Nicola and wow your stitching is just perfect!

Erica near Chicago said...

Thank you for the close up photos. The colors are amazing. I'm in awe of your skills -- and of the speed with which you stitch.