Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Rachel Jarratt - Band 6 Completed


PHEW !! This seemed to go on for ages but I am so pleased to have stitched the background it really makes the motiffs pop.

Now for the next band. It was band 7 & 8  that drew me to this sampler.


I didn't get my stitching afternoon last week but I did steal a few hours this afternoon to settledown and have some "me" time in front of the woodburner with my needle - BLISS.

16 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow..... I can understand why this sampler called your name. She sure is a beauty and now that it is filled in, I agree, it pops. I kind of liked the dark red stem, the one you spent time frogging.....;)

Carmen Sutton said...

Oh.... its lovely. Time well spent.

llknbillburg said...

So beautiful! Guess this explains why I have bought this one twice!! I'll have to move her farther up the list now! Laura

Melissa said...

This is just gorgeous! The colours are stunning!

Jenny said...

This sampler is just stunning Nicola! Another one to love!

Radka said...

Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous - yes, all words!
xx

samplerlover said...

You are do right about this one Nicola, it's really lovely.

Vera said...

Amazing Nicola -- absolutely gorgeous. Love it. Your stitching is perfect.

Vera said...

Amazing Nicola -- absolutely gorgeous. Love it. Your stitching is perfect.

Margaret said...

Wow! I'm loving this -- so gorgeous!

Lanie said...

Oh.my.goodness Nicola! This is so beautiful. The stitched background adds so much to this band.
And the next two bands ... my, my, my ... can't wait to see your lovely stitching!
Enjoy!

Debbie Bauer said...

Just beautiful! Those colors are amazing.

Maria del Valle said...

Beautiful!! really a festival of colors

Erica near Chicago said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I'm enjoying following your progress.

Krista said...

Looks amazing! Wonderful to see this sampler come to life band by band!

Chris said...

This is a gorgeous sampler! And your stitching is so lovely.