Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 20 January 2014

Post on Behalf of Maria del Valle

I continue working on MD 1660 The Unicorn Sampler. 

I'm doing the first cutwork band and I'm filling it with "dove's eye stitch". It's very slowly for to do and I need a similar tension in each of the stitches. 
Now I am seeing the unicorn with its horizontal horn!!



I love it!! I love it!!

On the other hand, I was a pleasant discovery to see that the Italian cross stitch, because as you see, it has a perfect back! 

Front

Back


I'm very happy with this sampler, the diagrams are perfect, and it helps me a lot. 

See you soon! 

Maria


9 comments:

llknbillburg said...

Gorgeous! And such skilled needlework!! Laura

Krista said...

So amazing,all the cutwork! Beautiful!

Tommye said...

Awe inspiring! I may actually have to pull this one out of my stash...but I'll wait until you're done so I can benefit from your wisdom.

Lanie said...

Oh my goodness, Maria ... beautiful!

brod'attitude said...

One word ! beautifull !

Bethany said...

You are doing a beautiful job on this sampler. Wish I have the gut's to tackle a cutwork sampler......

Erica near Chicago said...

Cutwork has always seemed so intimidating. Yours is amazing. Thank you so much for the photos.

Nicola said...

Absolutely stunning. You are a very gifted needleworker.

Maria del Valle said...

Thank you so much for all your kind words!:))