Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 24 January 2014

I`m a little sad...

I have not contributed to this blog as I should have. I love my samplers, and am still stitching on SL ones sometimes, but I think I am too fickle a stitcher to stick with any one sampler for long. I also have a lot of other WIPs I need to get finished, and it makes me feel guilty if I devote time to one of them instead of a SL sampler when I know I should be working on one to post about here, so I have decided to leave the group so another stitcher can have my place. I will still be reading here and admiring all your lovely work and cheering you on from the side lines!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

I am sad too mj. Please, please keep in touch and when you would like to post progress on an SL sampler email me and I will post for you.

Thank you for your participation through the first year.

Lanie said...

We will miss you MJ ... Hope we hear from you from time to time!
Happy Stitching!