Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 13 January 2014

Ann Medd

Well finally I have managed to sort out the issue with the downloading photographs, so here is my update on Ann Medd.
This is where I was on 9 December when I took this photo
This is where I am now.......

Doesn't look an awful lot of work for a month, but then I guess with Christmas.  I would really like to get this finished for the official end of the blog in a month, but that might be going some.....

I am really enjoying doing her.  Every stitch is a pleasure and she is not as daunting as you might think.  Mind you, I am a big project kind of a girl....and have already kitted up "And They Sinned".  As I really need a SL sampler to do as well (considering how many I have just ordered) I am trying to decide between Mary Hurst and Boscobel Oak, which has been on my wish list for ages.

Happy stitching all.

Michele x

13 comments:

Krista said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Amazing progress, Michele!

Vera said...

This is a masterpiece!! I love it. Beautiful stitching.

Cindy L said...

Michelle, this is just gorgeous. You may not see it but you have made a lot of progress. You sure plan large projects, I'm also thinking of starting "and they sinned" to alternate with future SL samplers.

Jenny said...

Your Ann is just beautiful Michele. You have made wonderful progress with her.

Bethany said...

I should say so, BIG project girl. Your Ann and ATS, with either Mary or BO in the wings. Sounds like a very challanging year, with many hours of fun stitching ahead....

Erica near Chicago said...

This is a big project. It (and Manifesto) are the two projects I associate most closely with Nicola's SL Year. Good to hear that she isn't as daunting as she appears.

Debbie Bauer said...

Ann is gorgeous! Wow, you have made great progress with such big projects.

Michele said...

Thanks everyone for your encouragment.

Cindy maybe we can do ATS together to keep each other going! x

Erica, I find that if I think of her in sections then it's just like 3 small samplers. Manifesto I have made a start on but it is now sitting in a corner for a while. I think I will need to do it as a SAL.

xx

Nicola said...

Wonderful progress Michele. I think you can finish her in a month.

donnacrafts said...

Wow.. this is truly amazing. Your work is outstanding..a true heirloom sampler. Wow!!

Theresa said...

Well how beautiful is THAT! I wish I could do Ann Medd but all that over one? sigh. Maybe someday! in the meantime I love seeing all the ones others have stitched, they are lovely!

Michele said...

Theresa I am cheating. I hate over 1 so have adapted it and doing it all over 2!

Theresa said...

WOW! I wondered if you could do that (stitch it over 2). Now I REALLY want to see your photos, so I can try this some day! : )