Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Abbie Lucas and Mary Sears

I have just been looking at some new photos for our gallery and thought I would share a photo of Abbie with you.

Abbie is all cross stitch over 1 and 2 threads on 25ct.


She has quite an impact and is going on my must order list. LOL - I only received an order yesterday and I already have several on my new list.

The next sampler which caught my eye is Mary Sears which is OOP and not on the SL website but I understand that Marsha has a couple of copies left. If you are interested contact Marsha and grab the chart while you can.


I love the simplicity of the design and the colours used.

5 comments:

Inguna said...

Thanks for showing ABBIE LUCAS, Nicola! Now I also have one more sampler on my must stitch list. I wonder how I didn't noticed her before.

Krista said...

I have never noticed Abbie Lucas either. What an interesting pattern. I love the meaning behind it. I just placed an order yesterday but feel another will be done soon!

Margaret said...

I'm also intrigued by Abbie Lucas. She's going on my wish list.

Vera said...

What's another order between friends? LOL

Laurie in Iowa said...

I see a run on the Abbie Lucas chart. Thanks for pointing out this very interesting sampler Nicola.