Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

A Post on Behalf of Isabel - An Update on Antonia Gonzalez



I find that to work on Antonia is very relaxing. I am using AVA silks, and 40 ct. Linen. The colors are strong but beautiful, very happy with it.



 I told/send a picture to a friend in spain (this a reproduction of and old Spanish sampler)...she said that her grandmother had one similar, a little less elaborate, but also very pretty....asked her to send me a picture so that when I finish mine I can put them together....

11 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful start! Lovely color combinations on this one. Will be nice to see the comparison to your friend's sampler from Spain!

Nicola said...

Krista says it all. Beautiful start and colours. I do hope we can see your friend's sampler.

Garbo y Salero said...

Me too...

Garbo y Salero said...

Garbo y salero= isabel

Mary said...

Pretty, pretty! Can't wait to see more.

Vera said...

Agree -- wonderful start and fabulous colors. Looking forward to seeing the other sampler as well.

Lanie said...

I am so happy to see this sampler being stitched ... she is beautiful!
I too would love to see the photo of your friend's sampler!

Jenny said...

What more can I say...she is lovely! It will be fun to see your friends sampler :)

Inguna said...

Very lovely sampler! I like colors and also texture.

Bethany said...

Very lovely sampler, I think everyone agree's. Looking forward to what is coming.

Cindy L said...

Thank you for sharing your photos of this sampler in progress...very pretty!