Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 4 January 2014

A Post For Wilma - An Update on AW



I have been neglecting this pretty band sampler for too long. I made some progress since I last posted about AW so I thought I would share it with you all. Sorry for the bad picture. I hope to finish this sampler before the end of January. Meanwhile I started Amelia Boyce, I will show you my progress on her next time.








Enjoy your (stitching)weekend.

9 comments:

Lelia said...

So beautiful!!!

Nicola said...

I am loving all these band samplers but then I love all samplers LOL.

Thank you for the close up photos - they are much enjoyed.

Vera said...

Beautiful! Really like the colors in this one.

Nupur said...

Thanks for sharing this sampler... just when I had decided once more to visit my own stash whenever I felt the urge to start something new - I see this one which now has been added to the 'perhaps one day' list along with three others!

Rachel F said...

Wilma, your sampler is just lovely! I had to turn on the home computer to get a closer look at your pictures. They are wonderful, the details are very crisp.
I have never stitched a band sampler, but watching the recent posts from you, Nicola, and Nupur make me want to try someday.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

Debbie Bauer said...

So pretty! A band sampler is looking tempting.

Jenny said...

Your sampler is just lovely Wilma.

Bethany said...

This is a more muted band sampler. Most of late have been so bold and bright. This is a lovely piece.

Cindy L said...

Wilma, thank you for such wonderful photos. This is such a beautiful band sampler that I did not pay attention to before and have added to my growing list!