Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Post for Barbara G - Ruthy Rogers





It looks like the fruit is ready for picking, the birds have arrived and the flowers are starting to bloom. I really like this sampler. I wasn’t sure I would because of all the stem stitching but it is a cheerful one to be working on during ice storms and such. It is also moving along quite quickly – no frogging with this one. Happy New Year to you all.


Barbara G.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Nicola said...

This is truly stunning Barbara - I am sorry about the photo but I am having problems uploading photos to blogger.

If you click the photo you can see all of Barbara's amazing stitching.

Ann said...

It looks wonderful! This one may have to go on my wish list.

DawnM said...

I love this one Barbara. I have looked at this one several times but all the stem stitching has always concerned me. You are dong a beautiful job on it.

Bethany said...

I am so enjoying seeing your progress with this sampler. It sure is a beauty and it is coming along very nicely.