Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Mary Eaton 1763 is finished!

Mary Eaton has been finished for several weeks now, but due to multiple problems with multiple cameras, I have not been able to post a photo.

I finally managed to take a few, but the color is not right.
As soon as I can get my hands on a decent camera, I will replace this photo with a better one.

For now, here is Mary:

Mary Eaton 1763 - The Scarlet Letter
Stitched on 30 count natural linen using Au ver a soie.

I absolutely love seeing all your stitching! You have all been such an inspiration to me!

15 comments:

Lelia said...

Congrats! Mary Eaton is lovely ; )

Bethany said...

Great Sampler. I love the way the birds look. The one in the center almost looks like a Zebra...Is the bottom of the free hand.....

Carmen Sutton said...

Very Nice! I love the birds.

Vera said...

So lovely -- a great finish. congratulations!! Is that a donkey at the lower right? The birds are fabulous!!

Krista said...

Love it!! Love all the animals. Congrats on a beautiful finish!

Erica near Chicago said...

Wonderful. I love the animals.

Lanie said...

Love it, Erica ... I think this is such a charming sampler ... made me happy every time you posted progress pictures.
Congratulations! Your work is beautiful!

Cheri said...

Beautiful finish!

Inguna said...

Very lovely!

Debbie Bauer said...

Congrats on your finish. It really is a charming sampler.

Chris said...

She is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the birds!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on a really charming finish. I love the faces on the animals in this one. Your sampler really makes me smile!

Bhooma said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finish!

Julie said...

Congrats on a lovely finish!