Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 21 December 2013

Back with Miss Ann

I'm finally back at work on Ann Grimshaw!  The long awaited replacement silks finally arrived.  This is where I picked back up with her,,,


...and where I left off as of this morning:.
 

A full view - I'm so excited to have a completed row of alphabet letters in place!

 
 

I would dearly love to think she'll be finished by Valentines' Day, but I can't make any promises.  Fingers crossed, by two week Christmas staycation will yield some bounty.  Wishing y'all the very happiest of holidays! 

10 comments:

~mj~ said...

This is really beautiful, and I love the thread colour!! Staycation...I like that!!

DonnaSews said...

Very nice. I really like the way you made it your own with the color change. Outstanding...

Cindy L said...

I also love your thread color! You've made such beautiful progress. Have a Merry Christmas!

Bethany said...

Looks like I see a finished sampler in our near future. Merry Christmas

Jenny said...

I fell in love with Ann while watching you stitch her....so of course I ordered her....yours is looking just lovely! Merry Christmas.

Erica near Chicago said...

Very nice. I look forward to seeing her finished.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

I also love the thread colour choice, she looks gorgeous.

The Inspired Stitcher said...

It looks wonderful. Great progress!

Lanie said...

Your 'Ann' is simply beautiful. I love the fiber color you are using ... I think it looks amazing.
Merry Christmas to you!

Nicola said...

So pleased to see you back. Your colour choice is so beautiful.