Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Ann Medd

Well I was hoping to post my progress on Ann Medd, but for some reason my pc has stopped downloading photos from my phone.  So while I get this sorted, with the aid of the image from the Scarlet Letter Web site I can tell you that I am about 2/3rds the way through.

You seen the middle couple?  Well the lady is done and the lettering down to her feet and on the other side the lettering down to the deer and the deer and the bottom of the tree.  See it is so much more fun when you use your imagination!!!!

Ann Medd



Have a lovely stitching Christmas everyone and I hope that 2014 gives you all the year that you would wish

Hugs

Michele

5 comments:

Krista said...

Wow, you have made great progress, Michele! Bummer your pc is causing trouble. Does your phone email photos? Maybe that would work? Hope it is sorted out for you. Have a wonderful holiday!

Bethany said...

Sorry you were having trouble. But I know just were you are with this beauty....

Heritage Hall said...

1/3 would be an achievement....but
2/3's puts you in league with the
angels. Sorry about the PC problems, but the picture told the
tale. One more third to go... and
the wreath will rest upon your brow.
gentility

Erica near Chicago said...

Ann means "SL Year" to me because it is the background of both blogs. Sorry about the technical difficulties. I look forward to seeing pictures in a future post.

Kevin said...

This one is my "dream" sampler. I would love to someday buy the kit with the gorgeous AVAS silks and immerse myself in the stitching of this beauty. I'm sure yours looks beautiful, Michelle. Merry Christmas to you and a stitchy New Year as well!