Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

A Finish.


I had finished my Tablet Sampler several weeks ago. Since then i have been trying to find a way to get clearer pictures. I am not having any luck. I think I will have to update my camera and use a computer instead of the iPad. Anyway here she is.
I have two beautiful antique frames. Once I decide which i prefer, I will send to the framers to cut to size and add a gold filler. I usually do my own framing, but feel this one deserves a perfect finish. 
I have Sofia's sampler to begin, but a very mild spring/ summer so far have lured me into the garden.   After Christmas I will begin for sure. 

15 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

So beautiful! Margotatau your Tablet is stunning!
I am jealous of your mild spring/summer. We have had down to -42 with snow and winds!

Lanie said...

Congratulations ... so pretty! I love the idea of using antique frames ... a perfect finish! :)

Chris said...

Gorgeous finish!

samplerlover said...

Isn't this a beautiful sampler. I enjoy looking at mine everyday. Sophia's Sampler is another beautiful one. Looking forward to seeing it in your antique frame.

Erica near Chicago said...

Congratulations! A perfect finish indeed. I look forward to seeing it framed.

Theresa said...

Oh MY! Look at those gorgeous flowers you've stitched...and all that over-one!
Congratulations, the finish is so lovely!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

A beautiful finish, such a bonnie sampler.

Nicola said...

FAB-U-LOUS !!!!!

You must be so pleased.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous finish! I just love those flowers.

Jenny said...

Congratulations on an absolutely stunning, beautiful finish! I just love this sampler and the colors on the flowers are simply breathtaking.I would love to see it framed :)

DawnM said...

Congratulations on such a stunning finish. The flowers are fabulous.

Elizabeth said...

Just beautiful.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Gorgeous!
Congratulations on your beautiful finish!

Bethany said...

I have been away from my computer a few days and look what I have missed. Absolutely stunning.......

Kevin said...

Gorgeous!!