Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Update on Grace Catlin & Dorcas Haynes

I noticed after my Post published I did not publish my most recent picture of Grace.  Here is the most recent progress on Grace.  Sorry for the wrinkles!  I'm going to have a NN's stand soon!  Hooray!
She's almost finished! 

Closeup of Grace
                     

  1. Another look at Dorcas  - she is beautiful so far!
You cann see how much she is similar to Grace. 

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, lovely photo's and looks like you will be heading for the framer soon.

Merilde said...

Both are so lovely! Beautiful work.
Lori

Erica near Chicago said...

Very nice!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Beautiful samplers!
I look forward to seeing Grace framed soon.

Nicola said...

Kay Lynn - you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

Cindy L said...

WOW both samplers are so colorful...just beautiful!