Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 15 November 2013

Polly


Unearthed my sampler.   I enjoy alphabets and this one is quite nice to stitch.   Earlier this evening, I finished the dividing bands.   Also added more letters.   Have A-B-C to stitch [hope tomorrow] and it will all be DONE.    

-----------
The sampler is on 35-ct linen using DMC cotton floss
(4 colors:  Ecru, 372, 932, + 898).
The stitch count is 168 x 76.

Information from the Pattern / Chart:
A sampler from the Sheldon Museum in
Middlebury, Vermont


Always, Lelia
blogging at Stitches of Life

8 comments:

Krista said...

So close to the finish! Looks great!

Elizabeth said...

It is so sweet and and will look lovely when you have finished. It is so nice to see a portrait of Polly.

Lanie said...

I enjoy alphabets too ... and 'Polly' is a sweetie!
Almost there ... look forward to your finish!

Bethany said...

What a lovely little stitch. Will look forward to your finish.

Cindy L said...

I enjoy alphabets too! You'll have a finish in the gallery soon.

Nicola said...

Polly is such a fun stitch. Thank you for sharing.

Julie said...

I think I will have to stitch this as my family is from Middlebury, VT!

Kim Hummel said...

This is such a sweet piece. Will take you no time at all to finish those last three letters