Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 15 November 2013

Monthly Draw

Sorry to be posting so late in the day but Friday is my changeover day for the cottages and I have been cleaning, washing and greeting guests.

I have been very excited today as a blog follower is staying in one of the cottages and I know we are going to have great fun doing some stitching together.

Without further ado I am pleased to announce the winner of the $50 gift voucher for  hand-dyedfibers.com is Kim Hummel.

Congratulations Kim, please can you email me your postal address.

8 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Congratulations Kim! I am sure you will enjoy and have fun using the hand-dyed fibers.

Krista said...

Congrats Kim!!

Kim Hummel said...


So exiting to see my name win the draw. It will be fun choosing colors.

Lanie said...

Congratulations, Kim! I love the AVAS fibers, but am always intersted to learn what's new and exciting out there. Please share your thoughts about these hand-dyed silks.

Cindy L said...

Congratulations, Kim!!

~mj~ said...

Congrats Kim...what a lovely prize!!

Faye said...

Way to go Kim!!!! Nice gift~~~

Bethany said...

Kim, What a lovely win. Congratulations.......