Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 15 November 2013

Gardner's Pocketbook

Dear Fellow Stitchers
This is my sad and sorry progress on Gardner's Pocketbook.  So many things have  got in the way of my stitching over the last few weeks that I am really starting to miss it.  Work has been manic and looks like it will continue that way until Christmas.  And I managed to hurt my shoulder a few weeks ago and that has really stopped my stitching in its tracks.



But never mind, it is still wonderful to follow these two blogs and see the amazing stitching and progress that others are making.
Kind regards
Joanne
New Zealand

10 comments:

Krista said...

I know what you mean, Joanne, it is so easy for life to keep us too busy sometimes. The progress you have made is gorgeous. It is a beautiful combination of colors. Looking forward to seeing more.

Lanie said...

This piece is beautiful ... the colors are gorgeous!
Hope you can squeeze in at least a bit of stitching ... always helps me ease the stresses away.
Take care of yourself ... hope your shoulder heals quickly.

Bethany said...

This is absolutely stunning. I just love the details in this pocket. I hope your shoulder gets to feeling better soon. I know after my stitching marathon, I haven't been the same.....

Cindy L said...

I hope your shoulder is healing and you feel better soon. This is such a beautiful pocketbook and I am so glad to see your photo updates.

Nicola said...

Those colours are delicious. I hope your shoulder improves soon.

Debbie Bauer said...

Your stitching is beautiful. Love the colors. The Gardner's Pocketbook is a gorgeous piece. Hope your shoulder heals soon.

Julie said...

This is just soooo pretty, gonna go look for the pattern right now!

Nikki said...

Very very pretty...the colors are amazing in the picture, and must be even better in person. Loved seeing this.

Nikki

pat said...

Beautiful!

Marlene said...

What a lovely piece. The colors are wonderful. Keep up the good work.