Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 11 November 2013

Dorothy's Progress 9

Hello everyone, it's seem a long time since my last post.

Here are photos of my progress! I am at the flowers band - my favorite. Just love the flowers but stitching is not as fast as I like. Hope to finish this sampler by end of the year ha ha!



A closer look at the flowers, beautiful aren't they? Notice I have not filled in the satin stitch flowers, will leave them to the last...


Hope to have more to show in my next post!

Hugs,
Ellen

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Miss Walpole is always a delight to see. Beautiful.

Erica near Chicago said...

The flowers are beautiful. You are making good progress.

Bethany said...

You have to love being in this part of the sampler. The flowers are so bright and bold, your photo's really do Walpole justice.

Cindy L said...

Dorothy is still at the top of my list-yours is beautiful and looks like close to a finish!

pat said...

Very Pretty!