Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 14 October 2013

On Behalf of Wilma - Jane Atkinson an Update






It's been a while since my last post. But I finally found the time to make a picture of my progress on Jane so far. 

She is so much fun to stitch, I love all the beautiful flowers. 

As you can see I made a start on the over one text. I'm not sure if I am going to stitch the verse as well. I'm thinking of putting in some extra flowers instead.

I am enjoying all the fabulous progress everyone is showing all the time. Promise to give you an update on my other SL samplers soon!


Wilma
 

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Your Jane is looking lovely, Wilma. You are right...these flowers are beautiful.

Bethany said...

Lovely Wilma. I love this border so much. Looking forward to more posts.

Cindy L said...

Wilma, your Jane is progressing beautifully! I love that floral border.

Lanie said...

Lovely, Wilma! How can you not love the beautiful border!
Can't wait to see what you decide to stitch in the center area.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Gorgeous sampler. Wonderful progress.