This is a very long overdue update! Among other things, I have had a lot of trouble with my camera, but I did manage to get a few shots finally.
I worked on the tree which is stitched in a vertical stem stitch. The little bird at the top was a bit of a challenge!
Next I continued filling in the hills at the bottom.
Here is a close-up of the bull. He was a fun stitch!
I continued to work on the sampler until I ran out of three colors. There definitely wasn't enough silk in the kit, as I was not even close to finishing.
Here is where I left off.
Well, since I took these photos, I received the silks in the mail, and I have already started stitching Mary again. I finished the tree on the right, and I am working on the second bird. I will post photos just as soon as I can.