Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Country Life update

It is quite some time since I have posted - I have a small amount of progress to show you on the wonderful Country Life sampler, but not nearly as much as I would have wished.
 Life just seems to get in the way.  But I have been busy sewing other things too - a small wedding sampler, a Stacey Nash Sampler, a fun birthday picture for youngest daughter Dot ..... plus lots and lots of patchwork, so my fingers have not been idle!
I love Country Life though and now that Autumn is well and truly here and the fire gets lit earlier I shall settle down and try and make more progress - quicker.
As always I am in awe of what everyone is sewing, there have been some amazing finishes and the WIP's are very inspiring.  There are so many beautiful SL samplers, the wish list is endless.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Angie,

I see you are moving along on Country Life. If you would like, I made a reverse copy of the over one, horse and pig. If you would like, I can share that with you, you just need to email me and let me know. bearlynew2000@hotmail.com

Nicola said...

Well done Angie. The motifs on this sampler are charming. I think when I stitch CL Chris will want it for his farm :o))

Jenny said...

This is such a charming sampler Angie and you are making great progress. It looks lovely!

Cindy L said...

Angie, you've picked another lovely sampler!

Krista said...

Angie, your progress looks wonderful!

Lanie said...

"Charming" is the best word to describe this sampler! How can it not make you happy?! :)
Can't wait for more progress!