Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 6 September 2013

Mary Baker WIP update

Here is where I am at on my SL Mary Baker.  I should have taken this with me when I went on a small trip in July.  I'm sure I would have been farther along on it.  However, I'm trying to get caught up ..... on my own time schedule.


I really am enjoying this project soooo much.  Thank you to Nicola for having this wonderful SAL all year long.  I might be able to get started on another project soon!  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Mary is looking great so far....you are stitching her beautifully.

Scarlet Letter said...

This was one of my first attempts at reproducing a sampler. The person who sold it to me said it was from Pennsylvania, but I believe it is Scottish. (Note the quite ancient copyright date!)

Joanne O'H said...

Brenda, your Mary is lovely. Beautiful colours.

Bethany said...

You'll be finished and starting a new in no time.....

Nicola said...

Mary is such an endearing sampler, thank you for sharing.

Lanie said...

Miss Mary is such a charming sampler. She would look quite nice with Marion Robertson I am stitching ... hmmmmm! Will keep her in mind!
Enjoy!