Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Getting there.

I finally feel I am getting somewhere with The Tablet. Fill in the right side and a few


commandments, then I am done.
                                                 .
Nicola's variation using this sampler is truly amazing. What vision she has.

I am starting to get itchy fingers and I am starting to dream of Sophia's Sampler. I feel a dose of willpower is required.  But I will be strong.

Keep up all the fantastic work. Every morning I start my day with a coffee and an update on this blog.  I love it. Cheers, Margot.

Oops. Not sure where my pic went, but here she is now.

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh Margot I cannot see your photo. I am so looking forward to seeing your sampler which I know is very beautiful. Please could you try and reload it.

Bethany said...

I am starting my day, with a cup of tea and your post is the first of the day. You need to repost your photo, so we all can see. Sophia would be a lovely choice.

samplerlover said...

You are now in the home stretch with your Tablet Sampler. I found that once I had completed the left side, the right was more enjoyable. But although this sampler is a lot of work, it is truly worth all of the trouble.

Oh you should enjoy working on Sophia's Sampler. It is another really lovely one that I have hanging in my house.

Debbie Bauer said...

Love the flowers! Almost finished and its so beautiful!

Chris said...

Gorgeous progress!!

Chris said...

Gorgeous progress!!

Erica near Chicago said...

Fantastic progress. It is absolutely gorgeous. Like samplerlover, I often find that working the right side is more enjoyable.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Lovely work.

She is coming along nicely.