Hey ladies! I'm happily stitching away on Elizabeth Sheffield. I'm so happy with how it's coming along, although lately I haven't had near the stitching time I was hoping to have.
I have come across a charting ommission. While stitching the branch the large green bird at the top is sitting on I noticed that it does not match the original design. The branch under the "parrot's" feet and to the left of it is missing in the chart. I looked at the ES's that have been stitched here, and on Blog Two, and notice that none of you have stitched that portion either.
I wrote Scarlet Letter 2-3 weeks ago about the ommission but have not received any response back. I'm hoping someone here has stitched it the same as the repro, but hasn't posted their progress photo yet and will share their charting of that portion. If that fails, I guess I'll wing it. LOL