Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 16 September 2013

Dorothy Progress 8

Hooray, I finally finished the Bargello Band! Love this band and the silky feel is so nice to touch! I just started on the next flower band. The flowers are gorgeous and they are what attract me most to this sampler! Here are my progress pictures...


Really love this Bargello band!


Enjoy seeing all the progresses and finishes here. All the samplers are so beautiful! Wish I could stitch much faster so that I can start on new projects ha ha!

Hugs,
Ellen

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Your stitching is just lovely and your Bargello band is beautiful.....well done. Enjoy stitching the flowers....they look like they will be fun to stitch :)

Debbie Bauer said...

Well done on your Bargello Band. Those flowers are going to be beautiful.

Erica near Chicago said...

Your work is beautiful. This is going to be a magnificent finish. I'm loving this pattern more and more.

Melissa said...

This is a very popular sampler and you are coming up to the prettiest part with the flowers! Your stitching is lovely!

Kerri said...

Great Job! I just started the Bargello section and it is slow going for me. I am going to work some of the borders and flowers to reward myself for doing the Bargello section.

Bethany said...

Now the fun begins. I just love the bottom of this sampler. Beautiful.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Your Dorothy is stunning.
Enjoy stitching the flowers.

Nicola said...

AMAZING - this has to be one of the all time beauties. Your stitching is exquisite, thank you for sharing.