Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 2 September 2013

Been a while

Seeing Sarah's post reminded me that I haven't posted in a long while.  So I thought I'd show my progress on Dorothy so far.


I'm happy to say the border is all done.  :D  I'm so loving the colors on Dorothy.


Sarah's Dorothy progress has me all excited to get to more pretty flowers.  I hope I don't regret waiting on the over one words....

I am really bad about leaving comments on everyone's posts, but I love seeing what everyone is working on.  This is so much fun!
Margaret

6 comments:

My Crossstitch Place said...

so in love with this piece, great job

Nicola said...

WOW Margaret - your stitching is exquisite as always.

I am afraid that I have been a bad blogger lately, so many balls to juggle but I look forward to seeing everyone's posts.

Jenny said...

Beautiful stitching Margaret. Your Dorothy is lovely.

Lanie said...

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Margaret! Possibly knowing that you are almost finished will keep you motivated with the over 1 verse ... I'll send you happy thoughts!

Cindy L said...

Another beautiful Dorothy! She is certainly at the top of my to do list.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

So very Beautiful! Margaret you work is stunning.

I have been away from commenting on the blog, but I love seeing everyone's gorgeous works.

I have been working on QSD designs.
There will be 3 new reproductions coming soon.