Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Auditioning

I went stash-diving to find my next SL project. After Ann Scutt, I wanted something smaller.

And these are the kits I found:


It's small, it's probably Scottish (which I like).


Another small one--and I like the house on this one as well as the colors.


Four little pincushions to add to my collection . . .with really vibrant colors.

I'm leaning toward contestant #2 but could be persuaded to lean towards something else. Any suggestions will be most gladly received.

9 comments:

Terry N said...

I like #2 so much, that I'm going to order it for myself!

Carmen Sutton said...

I HAVE THE PIN CHUSHIONS AND THINK THEY ARE JUST AWESOME.

Nicola said...

Choosing what's next is sooooooo hard, the are all beautiful.

Dawn said...

So many temptations, lucky you! Any SL choice is a winner so you can't go wrong.

C Street Samplerworks said...

Not an easy decision--all three are lovely and are smaller than Ann Leech! :o) I'm looking forward to seeing which you choose.

Peace & Love,
Fran

Vera said...

Great selection...will be interested to see your choice...or maybe you will do all of them!!!

Lanie said...

mmmmmm ... what a fun dilemma to have! :) Of course, the simple answer is why not stitch all three; they each are charming in their own way. That said, I think I am partial to "Huswif" and the pincushions.

Cindy L said...

They all look like wonderful choices and it looks like you have everything you need to get started. Enjoy!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

All very lovely.
All so much fun.