Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 15 September 2013

Ann Wimp 1819 - a new start

Hello to everyone!

After some break I am back here with a new start - Ann Wimp sampler. There is no much to show at the moment, just started yesterday. This will be a bit of the challenge because all sampler has to be stitched in crosses over one.
I will use DMC threads (and probably some The Gentle Art here and there) and off white fabric ( 32ct I think) that I took out from some Permin of Copenhagen sampler kit :)


Happy stitching!
Inguna

7 comments:

Deb said...

I love your start Inguna. But such tiny stitches. I actually pulled that one to do as I hadn't seen anyone working on it, but the thought of doing over one on 35 count for an entire sampler kind of stopped me in my tracks. I could probably handle one over 32 ct. or maybe 30 count though.

Anyway, your start looks wonderful!

Bethany said...

Love the colors in this one and your stitching is beautiful.

Jenny said...

I love the colors in this one...you have started her beautifully!

Lanie said...

So pretty and over one ... this will be special! I love the colors!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Great colors and nice start.
Are you planning on putting the ribbon roses in the corners?

Nicola said...

I have wanted to see the detail on this sampler for some time and am going to get great pleasure watching her grow.

A brilliant choice.

Cindy L said...

Such a lovely start, your flowers are stitched beautifully!